Thrust ball bearings are only applicable to bear side of the axial load, low speed parts, such as crane hooks, vertical pumps, vertical centrifuges, jacks, low-speed reducer. Bearing shaft ring, seat ring and the rolling body is separate, can be installed separately. The following is a small series of thrust ball bearings on the composition, type and characteristics of a simple analysis.
Thrust ball bearing composition:
Thrust ball bearings from the seat ring, shaft and ball cage components of three parts.
With the axis of the shaft, said with the shell, said seat ring.
Analysis of the Composition, Types and Characteristics of Thrust Ball Bearings
Thrust ball bearing types:
According to the force of sub-one-way thrust ball bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings.
Unidirectional thrust ball bearings, can withstand unidirectional axial load.
Two-way thrust ball bearings, can withstand two-way axial load, in which the shaft with the shaft axis. The mounting surface of the seat was spherical bearing, with self-aligning performance, can reduce the impact of installation errors.
Thrust ball bearings can not bear radial load, limiting speed is low.
Thrust ball bearing characteristics
1. With one-way, two-way two types
2. In order to allow the installation error, either one-way or two-way, can choose spherical spherical spherical seat type or spherical seat type.
3. High-quality steel - the use of bearings can extend the life of up to 80% of ultra-clean steel
4. High grease technology - NSK's lubricant technology can extend the life of the grease and improve the performance of the bearing
5. High-grade steel ball - high-speed rotation of quiet and smooth
6. With the ferrules in the option, installation tolerances are permissible.